Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Disney Bulletin, September 8, 1939, v2n10



I think my plan had been "I can provide low res scans, and it'll be fine as I will have transcribed it." Sadly, I do not appear to have already transcribed this behemoth, just read it (many months ago). And I'm not going to transcribe it right now. Which leaves you with some less than razor sharp scans to read, that are at best marginably readable (you'll need to open the base images; I realize they are not readable as they simply appear on the page). This one was much more affordable than some copies that popped up later (including v2n7 that I posted the front page for in August). Enjoy learning of the person to person sale of radios in the Disney organization, and many muddy text items.








No comments:

Post a Comment